MANNERS AND ETIQUETTE FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
One of OMNI’S most popular classes ever returns for the fifth time! Each time it’s been offered, it was oversold within three weeks after it was announced. Returning at last after a “vacation” caused by Covid, this class signals Omni’s return to in-person learning with a bang! We’ll cover
- Why manners matter
- Attitude: courtesy & respect
- Good hygiene, dress, and manners.
- Public speaking
- Proper social correspondence;
- Proper behavior in all social situations.
- Table manners and table talk – social conversation. Say goodbye to fear in any setting!
Tuesdays from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Beginning January 18, 2022.
Grades 2 through 7.
The cost for the semester is $500.00 which includes a copy of the invaluable best-selling Omni Guide to Manners & Etiquette.